Have you ever thought about how great it would be if we could get paid for playing video games and watching TV? Well, welcome to the new age.
Nowadays it is possible to make money from things you already do. In fact you’re probably losing money right now. Working these type of jobs is indeed possible.
Here is a rundown of activities you can get paid for (and where to apply!):
You can actually get paid to browse and test websites. You will just need to record yourself doing a few tasks on a site (like adding items to a cart or finding something on the site). With most of these websites, you will be asked to do a test video before you get any paid gigs. You can apply to work as a website tester at:
- Usertesting – pays $10 for 20 minute tests.
- Validately – pays $5 for 5 minute tests or $25 for 30 minute tests.
- TrymyUI – pays $10 for 20 minute tests.
- Analysia – pays $10 for 15 minute tests.
Play games and fill in surveys
Get paid to play games, fill in survey, open emails etc.etc. These sites offer a variety of earning opportunities so each task offers different payouts. You can apply at:
Do you enjoy going to a new shop (online or not), and browse around? Well you might just be perfect for a career in mystery shopping. Mystery shopping is when you act as/are a customer and then you report your experience to the website. Companies do this so that they can know which aspects they can or should improve upon. Some mystery shopping gigs offer you payment for filling in a survey, others reimburse your purchases. You can apply to be a mystery shopper at:
Get cash back when buying
There are some sites which give you a percentage of your purchase money back when you buy from their clients. So sign up to get your cash back at:
Surfing the web
You can also get paid just for using a search engine by installing a browser extension. Apply for this at:
Getting paid for doing things you already do is possible! As good as this is, and it is, there are always things you should look out for on the web:
Tips you need to follow when finding work online
- Always pay your taxes – little by little, your earnings will increase which will in turn qualify you for taxes. So you should always do some research before you even start.
- Never pay to earn money with these types of sites. Sites like these should be free. If you are being asked for money, it COULD be a scam.
- Take your money when you reach your threshold. Leaving a balance isn’t safe. The site might close or you might get hacked. So it’s better to take it when you can.
Do you use any of these sites? Do you know any more ways to get paid for things you already do? Share with us in the comments!